美孚格高HE 为一系列高效，全合成及聚乙二醇蜗轮蜗杆润滑油。专为在其它合成润滑油及矿物油性能范围以外的动作条件使用。本产品剪切性稳定,在高温时能提供超卓的抗磨保护，在液态及气态下亦能有良好防锈及防腐保护，并且能提供优良润滑性能以减低滑动及滚动磨擦力，降低油温。此外，美孚格高HE 系列润滑剂有出色的耐热性及氧化稳定性，可减少油泥形成及沉淀累积.它可与大部份密封圈及垫片相容，但与矿物油不相容.由于具有吸湿性，所以跟水不能分离。
· 有效地减少碳氢气体回转螺旋式压缩 机之磨损
Mobil Glygoyle HE Series is a family of highly efficient, fully synthetic, polyglycol worm gear lubricants developed for use under operating conditions beyond the capabilities of other synthetic lubricants and mineral oils. These industrial worm gear lubricants are shear stable and provide superior protection against wear at high temperatures, as well as good corrosion protection in both the liquid and vapor phases. They also provide excellent lubricity to decrease friction, sliding, and rolling resulting in reduced bulk oil temperature. The Mobil Glygoyle HE Series lubricants have outstanding thermal and oxidation stability that reduces sludge formation and deposit buildup. They are compatible with most seals and gaskets, but not with mineral oils. They are hygroscopic, however, and do not separate from water.
Mobil Glygoyle HE Series Lubricates are designed primarily for worm gear lubrication and are excellent lubricants for all types of gears and plain and antifriction bearrings up to the most severe conditions. They are used successfully in the finishing departments in textile plants and calenders in the plastis industry. They can be used for all types of enclosed industrial gears-spur, bevel and worm gears in rolling mills, crushers, calenders, and mining equipment. The lubricants also are suitable for use in hydrocarbon compressors because they are not miscible with hydrocarbons and operating viscosity is not diluted.
Mobil Glygoyle HE Series Lubricants offer the following benefits:
· Highly efficient worm gear lubrication
· Extended lubricant life, with lower oil-change labor costs, lower lubricant costs, less scheduled down time
· Reduced unscheduled downtime, with lower repair and replacement expenditures
· Easy stratup because of excellent lowtemperature fluidity
· Less energy loss because of low coefficient of friction
· High efficiency and less wear of hydrocarbon rotary screw compressors for hydrocarbon gas compression
· Low operating costs